As a consultant and speaker, I can assist you by:
- Assisting and advising about career opportunities in the field. Read about the program I offered at the University of Notre Dame in 2019.
- Developing student, educator, professional, and public training and programs on peacebuilding, social justice, and conflict resolution/management in global and domestic (including workplace and community based) contexts. Read about the program I directed for high school students for the City of Rockville, Maryland in 2019.
- Advising colleges, universities, and other entities on global education, conflict resolution/management (including violence prevention) and peacebuilding strategies and approaches. Read about the 7th Annual National Community College Peacebuilding Seminar that I directed in November 2019.
- Evaluating and developing curricular approaches to teaching about conflict resolution/management and global issues. Read about the consultation I conducted at Austin Community College in 2010.
- Offering presentations on global issues and peacebuilding issues including related to community and youth engagement. Read about the talk I will give at the AFACCT conference in Baltimore in January 2020. Also watch my TEDx talk on conflict resolution skills given 2017.
- Working with individuals, educators, and organizations to infuse conflict resolution/management and peacebuilding approaches into their efforts. Read about my visit to St. Louis Community College in 2014 after the Ferguson violence.
- Providing facilitation, and mediation services to groups and organizations. Read about the facilitation I conducted for the Virginia Mediation Network in 2019.