The services I provide include:
- Developing student, educator, professional, and public training and programs on peacebuilding and conflict resolution/management in global and domestic (including workplace and community based) contexts.
- Advising and consulting colleges, universities, and other entities on global education, conflict resolution/management (including violence prevention) and peacebuilding strategies and approaches.
- Evaluating and developing curricular approaches to teaching about conflict resolution/management and global issues.
- Giving presentations on global conflict and peacebuilding issues including related to community and youth engagement.
- Working with individuals, educators, and organizations to infuse conflict resolution/management and peacebuilding approaches into their efforts.
- Providing facilitation, and mediation services to groups and organizations.
- Working with those in conflict as a conflict coach.
- Assisting and advising those exploring careers in the field.