The Alliance for Peacebuilding working with the Stimson Center is holding an event on April 11, 2018 from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the Stimson Center looking at the UN’s peace agenda. The panel presentation will feature:
- Ambassador Tariq Al-Ansari, Director of the Department of International Cooperation, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, The State of Qatar
- Charles Call, Associate Professor, School of International Service, American University
- Eric Gaudiosi, Deputy Assistant Secretary (Acting), Bureau of International Organization Affairs, U.S. Department of State
- Corinne Graff, Senior Policy Scholar, U.S. Institute of Peace
- Elizabeth Hume, Senior Director for Programs and Strategy, Alliance for Peacebuilding
- Richard Ponzio (Moderator) Director, Just Security 2020 Program at Stimson and Co-Chair, UNA-NCA Peace & Security Committee
If you are interested in attending, click here or below. The event will also be livestreamed.