PCDN is pleased to be a co-creator of the 2nd Global Career Impact Popup that will take place on June 16 from 8 am to 2 pm EST.
- Learn from some of the world’s leading impact professionals/organizations including PCDN.Global, Climate Asia, University of Peace, Arthan, Carbon Collective, TechChange, Moving Worlds, Matteria, and many more.
- Learn from leading impact professionals
- Network with peers and organizations from around the world
- Support organizations doing innovative work with refugees and migrants
- Learn about the key trends and opportunities in social change and social impact careers
- Receive tons of resources to help you in your next step of your career
WHAT IS THE POPUP?
- 15 + interactive breakout sessions on all things careers of impact including: building a high-impact resume, careers in innovative finance, podcasting for change, leveraging the power of LinkedIn to Advance your Career, Remote Work & Social Impact Careers, All Things Sustainability and Careers, and many more.
- Meetup and networking sessions
- Chance to meet with key employers, upskilling institutions and service providers in the impact space
- Drop in Career Support with leading experts
Apart from helping as many people in advancing careers of impact, a key goal of the 2nd Impact Career Popup is to help support innovative orgs at the frontlines of innovation and impact working with migrants and refugees in diverse parts of the globe.