Greetings from the Fulbright Program!
We hope this email finds you safe and well. We are pleased to announce that the awards competition for the Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program 2022-2023 competition will launch on February 1, 2021!
Recent award recipients have shared that the earlier you start the application process, the more competitive you will be. Here are five things you can do now to prepare yourself for success:
1. Connect with Fulbright alumni in your field or region of interest. Learn about past successful projects from Fulbright U.S. Scholar Alumni Ambassadors
2. Connect with your Fulbright Liaison on campus to learn about supporting policies
3. Consider your project by reviewing our Project Statement page
4. Review out our helpful blog post “5 Tips to Jumpstart Your Application”
5. Register for the next webinar on February 3 “What’s New for 2022-2023”
Can’t join us live? All of our webinars are recorded and archived on our website. To view more upcoming and archived webinars, visit our Webinar Schedule.
More exciting news from the Fulbright Program:
The Fulbright Program is celebrating its 75th Anniversary this year. For details on the celebration and how to get involved, explore the Fulbright 75th Anniversary website.
On January 29, at 10:30AM EST, you are invited to join a webinar: “Fulbright Impact in the Field: Global Health and COVID-19 Reunion Panel.”
Look back at 2020 with our Fulbright Year-In-Review.
|The deadline to apply to the Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program is September 15, 2021. Consult the catalog of awards for more details on upcoming deadlines for the International Education Administrator Awards. U.S. citizenship is required.|
Please reach out with any questions!
Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program Team