Friends and colleagues from near and far! Got positions to fill on your team? Looking to meet with potential candidates? Look no further! I invite you to our inaugural Career Connections Virtual Internship and Career Fair with the U.S. Department of State on Friday, September 30, 2021 from 3pm – 5pm ET.
Apply as an Employer here by September 10: https://bit.ly/CCGEmployerApp
Not hiring at the moment? No problem! Tap that share button for me please! Shares go further than Likes!
Got questions? Message me on LinkedIn
About our audience:
The Career Connections Virtual Internship & Career Fair is a component of the U.S. Exchange Alumni Network and Capacity Building Program implemented by Partners of the Americas in partnership with the Office of Alumni Affairs at the U.S. Department of State Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. Since 2019, we have reached nearly 1,000 alumni of U.S. government-sponsored exchange programs which include Fulbright, Gilman, Critical Language Scholars as well as Returned Peace Corps Volunteers and many more.
We provide alumni with resources to advance their professional development through the Career Connections seminars which brings them together with expert coaches, professionals from diverse fields, and international leaders. Additionally, through the Citizen Diplomacy Action Fund small grants competitions, the program awards up $10,000 in funding to alumni to implement public service projects.
As a participating employer, enjoy these benefits:
• Fill open internship and job opportunities on your team
• Influence the career path of emerging leaders who have international experience
• Grow your professional network
• Expand your brand’s visibility
• Have live internship and job openings on your team
• Recruitment and talent acquisition experience on behalf of POA
• Availability to meet U.S. State Department and Alumni team in advance of the fair to review logistics and expectations
• Attitude of mentorship and service while networking with U.S. Exchange Alumni virtual internship and career fair participants